Sunday, December 03, 2006

Apat Newcastle at Aspers

105th out of 210

hand that crippled me was

blinds 300/600 and i had 20k in chips

me AK (spades) on my BB, and i only checked when 2 callers

flop 5d 10c Kd

i bet 3k into a 2100 pot to take it down
1 fold
sb raises to 6k

(im thinking he has a pair with a flush draw possibly) so its either fold or raise again

i raised my stack all in and he instantly calls

turns over 5 10

hits his 5 on the turn

my ace comes on the river

take me to 2.5k in chips, bad play by not raising pre-flop anyway

next hand i get A7 and go all in, flop 77Q, Turn A, River 7 Quad 7's niceeeee and trebble up

1 hr later i get 88 on my bb and have my 7k left, i push all in to 2 limpers, both call all in and one has AA the other QQ, adios morls!

great tourney tho!

No comments: