Saturday, February 03, 2007

Paradise Pokers Great Customer Service

Id just like to thank Paradise Poker for their customer support staff, ive had a new debit card this week and they sorted that out for me instantly, (betfred and betfair took bloody ages and numerous phone calls)

I also won entry to the $25k final on sunday, but may be working and obviously, i didnt want to waste the buy in, so i asked if there was anything they could do for me, they instantly said i could have the buy in fee back in my account even though i won entry through 2 sats, so from the $6 worth of satellites, ive just had $200 credited to my Paradise Poker account, very generous and very much appreciated.

Its not often we praise good customer service/support on here so i thought this would be a decent thread to have.

Well done Paradise, Keep up the good work

No comments: