Friday, August 22, 2008

PL Scottish Championships win!


This was the tourney that I had my number 1 game in play for, im getting good starting hands, hitting the flop and my hands are holding up, its a great feeling when you know your doing well and with a £1300 package up for grabs for the winner, I had to win!

The final hand was a crazy call by me, but i felt that Brian(mcfc/wasp) would be prepared to make moves early and try to dominate the heads up, that if i kept folding raggy aces heads up, he'd destroy me.

He pushes at quite low blind levels so i decide to call as i have chips behind me (15k in play, i have 9k) I have A4 suited and im thinking......whats he got......he turns over A2offsuit.....so i turn away and expect the chop chop to happen.....well i spike a 4 on the turn to take down the victory and im chuffed!!

Im now going to Edinburgh on 30th August to play my biggest buy in yet....the £1060 Scottish Championships held at the Gala Maybury in Edinburgh.....wish me luck!

1 comment:

TEAMDOBB said...

wd & good luck.
Get the bus not the train this time