Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pokerplayer Championships Brighton Event

I was up to 38k when i made the final table with blinds of 3k/6k

My demise came after a guy had pushed all in on my BB when i had A9 and i decided to fold, only for him to the exact same thing on my SB when i had KJ....i called this time after putting him on a much bigger range of hands than anything that premium! His QQ held up but luckilly i had him covered and im down to 2k

I wait for a full round til my BB and decide to go blind and only look once they other guys had acted and shown on the river...2 callers and im up against A8 and 34 who had hit the 3.....i get a come on, turn them over by the TD and everyone stands around to see if im in or out......1st card turned over an Ace.....a few oohs and arghhhs and then i whip over the 2nd one.....an Ace!!!! Cheers, photos and laughter later I get up to 6K and can now fold the SB lol

It all folds round to me in the SB and i go blind again for the bb to get a free shot at me....he turns over K9o and i think i have to be behind so i turn em over and i have KJ again lol....im now up to 12k and laughing my arse off with loads of the rail having a ball!

3 hands later it gets folded round to me and i look down and see AJ spades and decide to push, SB fold and BB makes up the extra 4k and turns over 69o.... 6 on the flop and im gone, but won £180 and had a laugh all the same

No comments: