Tuesday, July 01, 2014

My Quest For Vegas - A Month With Betfair Poker


At the start of June I accepted a challenge, a quest you may say, to win my way back to the U.S of A! Las Vegas in particular and the World Series of Poker.

I was offered a fantastic package on Betfair to get back playing on their site and without bias or bullshit, I don't know why more of you aren't playing here, the platform is iPoker so they have the big weekly games, but it also offers so many promotions its unreal, and they are a cracking way to increase your bank roll or to win yourself a decent prize or two.

Here's a summary of how I got on and the promotions I took part in.

€250 Welcome Freerolls - Played 5, Cashed 3 - Winnings = €33

Footy Shirt Special MTT's - Played 4, Cashed 2 - Winnings = €50 in Free Bets

Vegas Experience Finals - Played 4, Cashed 0 - 22nd, 11th, 6th and 13th - close but no cigar!

Rookie Decathlon (earn 20sp per day) = 2 shares of the €2k pot - Winnings = €37.74

Twister Poker - Played 5 x €5 games, Won 2  - Winnings = €40

So all in all, a great experience and a welcome return to the tables for me, variance is a bitch, but I'm fighting her all the way!

I want to thank Betfair Poker and Anthony Morris for their generosity and fantastic support throughout the month, if you need me again or have any tokens going spare in the future, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to help you or play for you guys.

Also thanks to a few of my mates for the railing and taking part, you fekkers won football shirts after reading my blog telling you to play the events, I failed, grrrrrr!

I never made it to Vegas but I had a great month trying. Thanks again for reading, thanks for the opportunities and good luck to you all at the tables.

Graeme



No comments: