Monday, June 09, 2014

Betfair Weekly Vegas Final - 8/6/14



Unfortunately I finished 22nd tonight after an ill timed call with Top Pair and an up and down straight draw whilst my opponent held Top Two Pairs. Exiting in 22nd meant I had to sit and watch as the other players fought their way to victory, which although was frustrating it also gave me a great chance to watch how my future opponents played, much like when I commentate in big events. I don't get to see the hole cards but I can try and visualise what they may have.

After 4 hours and 13 minutes, the result was in and congratulations must go to "ubpranked" and "woodsm89" who will now be joining Betfair and thousands of other WSOP Bracelet hunters in Vegas in July.



Congratulations to both players and here's to one of them making their dream come true!

There are 2 Sunday finals remaining with at least 4 packages up for grabs and you would be crazy to miss them, come join us at the tables and who knows, you could be going to Vegas too!

Morls!

No comments: