Thursday, June 05, 2014

My Quest to Vegas with Betfair Poker - Part 3


Every player who deposits at Betfair Poker receives a welcome package containing a deposit bonus, sng tokens and entry to welcome free rolls, and tonight I made the final table of this weeks welcome free roll. I played it as a bit of fun and a light way to let off some steam, then suddenly it dawned on me that we were in the cash and hey, why not try win a few dollars! An 8th place finish after my missed straight draw failed to help me out, made me a nice little €7 profit.



Today was a slightly better day on the cash tables, with a quick double up ensuring that today would not be a losing cash day. Add to that I also played a few of the Rookie SnGs with a cash in 50% of them to increase the roll ever so slightly. I then managed to convert a €1 Vegas Experience ticket into a win, which gives me another shot at the €10 Vegas Experience Sats, all adds up baby!



Oh....and I did get quad 4's, but no Ace of clubs to send me to Vegas, but for the love of God, I'm gonna get there!

Sign up to Betfair Poker now, and join me in the Quest to Vegas!

No comments: