Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Quest to Vegas - Part 5



So its been 5 days since my last update and that's partially because I had a couple of days off to think about my play, to reflect on decisions made and also to review a few hands with a couple of friends who I hope have made me a better player since they began telling me I wasn't as good as I once thought.

I want to start today by reminding you all about a load of added value and endless overlays that this promotion seems to have, and whilst the overlay is great for players, we need people to join in and play or the poker rooms will end up stopping these awesome promos.

Reminders:
  • Sunday Final - €150 buy in with 2x€4000 packages guaranteed - overlay last week approx 3k!
  • Footie Shirt Specials - €1 buy in with added prizes of a footie shirt and free bets - overlay 3 times per night of approx €50!
  • Big Win Cash Tables - Hit a hand better than quad 4's and receive a Sunday Final ticket worth €150
  • Big Win Cash Tables - Hit Ac4444 and receive a FREE €4k trip to the WSOP with Betfair!
  • Twister STT Tables - 3 handed with buy-ins to suit all bankrolls - random prize for winner of up to 1000x the buy in - crazy!
Please support these amazing promotions, sign up and play and have a blast!! Who know's, if you do well we could all have a beer or 5 in Las Vegas!

Oh, now to my quest, I won another €10 ticket also was 1 card away from winning a trip to Vegas! so damn close! I WILL GET THERE THOUGH! BET ON IT!




And finally - I think someone's taking the piss a little, although it was funny when I saw it!



No comments: