Sunday, June 08, 2014

My Quest to Vegas with Betfair Poker - Part 4 - Overlay Alert!


The last 3 days have seen me crushing the €1 sats, that's right, crushing the €1's, I'm such a fricken balla!!

I managed to convert 5 of my €1 sat tickets into 3 €10 Satellite tickets and even managed to bubble a token twice, not bad in small fields of around 10-17 players and best of all for you players I've yet to see a €1 or €10 sat meet the guarantee, so lots of added value for you all.





Tonight is my 1st €150 super satellite final and with 2 x €4000 packages up for grabs, I think I have a decent chance of getting myself to Vegas, especially as I haven't seen many players in the lower satellites who I would say I was concerned about meeting at the tables.

With the guarantee of 2 x €4000 packages on offer tonight, the satellite needs 54 players to meet the guarantee, and with just 16 players registered at the time of writing (2.35pm) there could be A LOT OF VALUE!



So, if you are thinking of playing any Las Vegas satellites tonight, make sure its on Betfair Poker, and as always, if you need a new account please sign up using my banner above, not only will you receive a fantastic deposit bonus/package, I will also give you a €10 token on top of that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks decent this mate, I will probably set up an account and have a go at this

Anonymous said...

Looks decent this mate, will probably set up an account and have a bash at these